2019-2020 Evening, Weekend, Online Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2019-2020 Evening, Weekend, Online Academic Catalog
Evening, Weekend, and Online Catalog
Publication Date: July 19, 2019
Updated Date: July 29, 2019 - HLC approval of Industrial Systems major and the R.N. to B.S.N. Completion Program.
Updated Date: January 21, 2020 - Change in admissions requirements and elimination of of conditional admission policy for the Master of Arts in Counseling degree.
This publication lists all undergraduate and graduate courses and programs available at the Evening, Weekend, and Online center locations and identifies all graduation requirements, academic and financial policies of the University effective at the start of the 2019-2020 academic year. The academic year spans the fall, spring and summer semesters.
The provisions of this official catalog are considered a guide and not an irrevocable contract between the student and the university. The university reserves the right to make changes that are necessary or desirable, including course and program and policy modifications and/or deletions.
Contingent upon continuous enrollment, a student is allowed to complete any degree program offered by Lakeland University starting the date of his/her first enrollment in the university, providing no substantive curricular changes have been made during the student’s period of attendance. Students who leave the university and are eligible to return are required to follow the degree requirements in place at the point of their return. The university reserves the right to ask students to withdraw for cause at any time.
***The online publication serves as the official Evening, Weekend, and Online academic catalog. Any printed catalogs or published excerpts are informational only. Any course, program or policy information adopted or approved after publication date will be annotated with date of addition to official publication.
Lakeland University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Lakeland holds membership in the following national and state higher education organizations:
- The American Council on Education
- The College Board
- The Council of Independent Colleges
- The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- The Association of American Colleges and Universities in Japan
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association
- The American Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers
- The Wisconsin Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- The National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Lakeland’s program in teacher education is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
- Lakeland’s Master of Arts in Counseling program is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS).
- Lakeland is seeking Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP) approval.
University Address (Main Campus): W3718 South Drive, Plymouth, WI 53073
Telephone: General Information, 800.569.2166 or 920.565.1000
Office of Admissions: 800.242.3347 or 920.565.1022
Office of the Registrar: 920.565.1041
University Website: www.lakeland.edu
Student Website: my.lakeland.edu